воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

featuring mos def




I realised that recently ive been posting which is quite cool.im usually very lazy to post but since ive nothing to do after N levels i shall post as frequent as possible.niceeeee
well, i shall talk about yesterday.
on the way to my uncleapos;s place, i had quite a long chat with my dad about his racing days when i wasnt born yet.he told me that racing back then was way different than now because if iapos;d want to race now heapos;ll have to fork out like around 3million?which i think its quite alot.he told me that clinching a championship title back then was easy.he told me he won the 750cc and 1000cc category at the same time and he was the only malay rider in the bigger class.most malays were riding the honda cups which i think is lousy because i can ride a honda cup.HAHA.my dad was also a ship mechanic and always travel around the world.if heapos;s not travelling, he would be working in singapore and during race weekends heapos;ll take leave and ride up to malaysia for races.ohh and he also told me that he raced with some dude(i forgot his name) before he went into MotoGP.my dad told me that the reason he couldnt be in MotoGP was because he couldnt get any sponsorship(even though he was a champion)even after my uncle helped him when he was working with kawasaki as malays were difficult to get sponsors.WELL, FUCK�THOSE�CHINESE.after racing i think my dad told me that he was offered to work in newzealand but he didnt want toARGHH�if not ill be living in NEW�ZEALANDi think he quit his job for some reason and then opened a workshop and work as a taxi driver because he said that working as a taxi driver is very relaxing.arhh but i really think that he shouldapos;ve taken that offer UGHH.anyway i really liked talking to my dad because he has loads of shit to tell me throughout his 50+ years of living in this world..okay im quite lazy to type anymore i shall end my post here and YES�I�HAVE�A�RACE�THIS�WEEKENDCOOL�SHIT.ill be at sepanggggg :D

i love my dad, i love my family, i love YOU
featuring mos def, featuring montaner ricardo, featuring monch mop pharoahe, featuring mobb deep, featuring missy elliott.



Комментариев нет: