четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

betanie




I bumped into my ex-classmates when I was fetching my sis home from my auntieapos;s house. Reynold and Michael havenapos;t changed abit- ok, maybe a bit in terms of hair and all that, but theyapos;re still the same two guys I knew back then. I wonder how they recognised me? Maybe from my uniform, or the school bag I was carrying for my sister which was super high and made me look like a retard. But then again, looking like one isnapos;t all that bad. What a day actually.

Played a new song today. Got quite nervous during tuning because our sound is still quite shaky and Ms Sia wasnapos;t that pleased when we werenapos;t in tune. Itapos;s interesting to note that for movement 2 of the song, cornets only have to play one note. One note- so many rests plus repeat. Easy job huh? Sectionals wasnapos;t too bad, but we were all lethargic.

Ate ice cream after band- something that I think I needed for a while. Maybe not really cos I already ate ice cream the day before. But sweet corn tastes different from vanilla-so it makes no difference.

Wednesday seemed weird- though I canapos;t quite describe it. A mixture of feelings maybe? I donapos;t know.

A wise friend told me that we should appreciate the little things that we often overlook- like cloudwatching or observing people going about their day. Well, I guess I should do that. Sometimes life gets so busy that we tend to forget about those little things that makes your life meaningful.

And since I have time nowadays, I guess I should spend more time with my family. I kinda feel like Iapos;ve been neglecting those who have always been there and put up with my constant naggings (like an old woman) and wasting electricity due to mugging at night. Well, I should do this before I start doing my Chemistry and Physics homework- which reminds me that I have to collect Physics notes before the holidays.

Usually, how would you define apos;eye candyapos;? If you ask me, Iapos;ll think of it as someone who is personally pleasing to the eye and it is just for the face value-if thatapos;s what you call it. But generally, no emotional strings are attached. Simple as that- Iapos;m not sure why Iapos;m even saying this but ya, I guess itapos;s just random. As always. And anyway, candies are bad for the health.

Iapos;ve only read this book for 2 days and Iapos;m halfway to finishing it. Okay, I guess itapos;s quite slow lah, but itapos;s 306 pages leh. So itapos;s already quite good that Iapos;m reading 100+ pages in two days.

WR is ending soon. Waiting for it to be over. Itapos;s been the one thing that makes me want to cry sometimes. Recently, other texts have also made me want to cry. Iapos;m turning into a softie. It could be validated since Iapos;m a girl and all, but Iapos;m different in a way. I was taught to be strong, and hopefully it will be that way. I guess it could be because Iapos;m experiencing things totally new to me, something that I thought I would only think about when Iapos;m way older and no longer studying.

Some people get surprised when I tell them that I have contemplated staying single my whole life. Well, why wouldnapos;t I think of it? So many things can happen to change oneapos;s perspective, and you can say that I do get afraid. Just afraid- thereapos;s no need for any explanation, is there? Itapos;s the fear that prevents me. From a lot of things.

Iapos;d better get back on polishing up on WR, better chiong it since the deadlineapos;s this Friday.

p.s. Iapos;m glad we can meet soon, I need your advice. =)





ballards backroom atlanta ga, betanie, betaniastiftelsen, betania.es, betania.com, betania villa.



Комментариев нет: