четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

doubletree hotel new orleans louisiana





Because I'm nuts. That could be it. I like to think that it's because I was looking for the grand adventure I never had. I was a child of the fifties and like many of us , I was suffused with images of Dick, Jane and Sally. The were such cute, little children and their world seemed so lovely and orderly. So what did I do after college. I got married and promptly had two chlidren, a satisfying choice only in retrospect , now that I have two lovely daughters as friends. The reality of those years, chaos, longing for "Calgon to take me away", wishing I had a cage for my daughter Virginia, longing to be anywhere , but at home removing the glitter and glue from the dining room table, the lipstick lip prints left by our little neighborhood friend, Emma. But what was I to do ? I had no choice , but to slog on for another fifteen years. So slog I did. Funny though, because when Alice left for college, I did not jump for joy, but puttered around most of the day in my bathrobe , listening to Van Morrison and feeling sorry for my abandoned self. So here I've spent all of those years of self-sacrifice only to miss it when it was over. Obviously I survived that period, became a free woman, fell into a sink hole of blue moods,and emerged on the other side dreaming of places far from Texas.




bussa head lil lyric scrappy, doubletree hotel new orleans louisiana, doubletree hotel new rochester york.



Комментариев нет: