вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

astropulse boinc




This is my new journal
:]

my other one was so "clutterd"�and negative.
i felt like it was time for me to make a journal that talks about me and my new journey in life,
living threw the word of God.

and because,
i write in a journal everyday about my inner-most thoughts and stuff,
and this ways just alot easier.

so,
for the longest time i felt like iapos;ve had something eating at me,all the time..everyday for the past 3 years.
pretty much all of highschool so far,and i feel like iapos;ve finally found what was missing in my life.
it was God.
i lost any kind of realtionship with him,and because i lost him i lost out on who i was and am.
and i recently started listening to the voice in my head. God telling me that he loves me and wants me to have him be my light,
be the everything heapos;s supposed to be in my life.
i canapos;t even describe what it feels like to know that heapos;s giving me that chance,for change.

iapos;ve done so much.
so many things to defy him,myself..iapos;ve turned my back and even betrayed but i know that if i whole-heartedly give my heart
to him and accept his son jesus christian as my one true personal savior that i will be saved,that i will be given that chance.

i want it so badly.
every day i canapos;t wait to just read the bible.
read beautiful verses from the book of my life and creation.

i wish that i didnapos;t realize this so late sometimes.
you know,the importance of christanity in my life?

but im so thankful that i came to my senses,and that for the rest of my life im gonna love honor trust and surrender all of me to my precious lord.
i canapos;t help but sound like a thesuras when i talk about God,
he meanapos;s everything to me.

this weekend im getting baptized.
huge step,but im ready.
i know that i need it,but most of all i want it and canapos;t get it off of my mind.
from that day on,im changed for the absolute better <3

Mark 16:16-"He who believes and is baptised will be saved."

im really ready to lead the life.
itapos;s going to be challanging,itapos;s going to hurt,but itapos;s going to be beautiful and in the end i ulitimalty want true and honest salvation.


mhm,so thatapos;s the plan.
lolol,all godly and junnnnk.
i love it,



my day?
it was pretty okayish.
iapos;m soooo tierd from being on the phone forever last night.im deffinatly gonna go to bed early tonight,im pooped.
after lunch in 6th hour,my stomach was all crampy and it really hurt.
i think it was from the pizza that i ate,which wasnapos;t that good. But i ate,thank god.
and right now,
i have the best spirt.


things arenapos;t so great at home.
i feel like for the 17 years iapos;ve been alive,iapos;ve been misinterpreted,misunderstood and mistreated by my family,
and really?
iapos;ve become sorta like a turtle.iapos;ve created a huge wonderwall which is my shell,
and itapos;s a sign that my exterior is strong,that i can handel and deal with whatever you throw at me,
but in actuality,
i quickly pop my head into my little "home" within myself with anything gets tough.

but im working on it,and getting better with it.
im only going to get one gifted life here on earth,and iapos;ll never know when Godapos;s done with me,
when itapos;s time for him to determine after my last breath if i should go to the perfect kingdom with him or if i should be
penalized in hell for all i havenapos;t/have done,
and more then anyone else besides me and God know,
i want to enter through that narrow gate that Matthew talks about.


if you belive...if you ginuwinly belive that "for God so loved the world that he gave his only beggoton son",you will be saved and live an eternal life.



in jesus name,
amen.


astropulse boinc, astropulse, astroprojections, astroprojection live chat rooms, astroprojection.



Комментариев нет: